After Brain Surgery - Hubby is going back to work... Update pg. 23

We are good. Only 4 inches and we didn't lose power. I really hope this weekend isn't an omen of what this coming winter will bring.

Mike is still improving... We are finally getting all the adhesive off his head. Now just waiting for the appt to get his staples removed. He is very weak and sleeps a lot... Only problem is tha he roams. Can't stay comfortable so he spends a couple hours in bed, a couple on the couch, a couple in the chair... And then he climbs into MY CHAIR! I guess since he had brain surgery that I can share... LOL

I hope everyone hit with October snow is well and keeping warm.

I am so glad to hear that.
thumbsup.gif
Prayers still with you and your hubby Mike. Oh and
hugs.gif

Mike is doing WONDERFUL. You would never know anything happened. His reading is getting better everyday... he has even gotten back to his computer and updated his facebook. Thank you so so so much for all your support.

And, just a little off topic, a very dear friend passed away on Monday. I have put his information in a new thread, and thought you might like to read his story and view his memorial video. He was an amazing boy... he was a huge part of our lives. He will be forever loved.

Yes, it has been a hard October for our family... but in the end... God has been good to us. We have been very blessed.

Diana

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=7792070#p7792070

Husband doing GREAT!!!!!!! Staples out, no more steroids for swelling, he is almost himself. I am so glad to have my love and my best friend back!

Back
Top Bottom