Akron, Ohio: support needed

So how is it ok to allocate money to a program at that location- where the class they are providing will have the least amount of people able to participate in that activity legally?!

Does anybody have any idea when this current chicken law was put into effect? How would I even find that out?

Does anybody feel like if we try to get chickens legalized, and they refuse to change it, that it may bring consequences to all those "flying under the radar"? The city doesn't care right now, what are the odds they will care if stir the pot?

Hello

I have friends and family willing to offer support. Can I put your contact info on Facebook for all of them?

Laura

I have a brand new never used chicken coop for sale. Bought it thinking my neighbors would be cool with the idea of chickens. Well...one neighbor said NO. My coop will hold 6 to 8 hens. I also have the pre-treated lumber measured and ready for the chicken run. If anyone is interested I want $400.00 for all. 330 338 8928. I live in West Akron.

I would love to have a few hens for eggs and I LOVE mini pigs and potbelly pigs. Where and how did you check the law??

Anyone still interested in forming a group?? I think its a tad bit ridiculous. My mother in law lives not even 15 minutes from akron in Norton and we have chickens and a rooster out there. Yet people can have dogs barking at all hours of the day and night? So what if a rooster crows, a lot of people are up early for work anyway and if not they are at work or still up partying..

Back
Top Bottom