Ameraucana thread for posting pictures and discussing our birds

Question about ABC club forum..... I'm a member but can't register to post on that forum. Can anyone here help me?

Quote:
It sounds like you have 2 boys. I think at 20 weeks they would be crowing by now though. The only way that my girls would be considered "flighty" is that they like to jump on my shoulders when I open the coop (hinge roof)
Can you post a pic? Do they show any long pointy saddle feathers?

Quote:
Do you see this when you try?

28521_error.png

Quote:
It sounds like you have 2 boys. I think at 20 weeks they would be crowing by now though. The only way that my girls would be considered "flighty" is that they like to jump on my shoulders when I open the coop (hinge roof)
Can you post a pic? Do they show any long pointy saddle feathers?

At 20 weeks we can tell you if what you have in heart beat!

If it makes you feel any better... I've tried 3 computers!!!!
somad.gif

That's one reason I paid to be a member. Not again until they get that fixed. It's not my problem! I'm certain of this.

The one I havent tried is my phone. I'll try a 4th device and report back.

Quote:
Yes, post some pics! I have a little Silver Am who is flighty as all get out! I find her on top of the coop, on top of our swing, on my shoulder, etc. She is 25 weeks old but very tiny. Yesterday, our top hen who is a Black Australorp and in a broody bad mood picked a fight with Amelia. Amelia fought back which shocked me. They were both all puffed up and going at each other. They were even flying over each other and then turning to fight again. It ended with Precious getting a mouthful of Amelia's feathers and me putting my foot in between them. I was glad to see my tiniest one standing up for herself! Miss Broody better quit sitting on her wooden egg and rejoin the flock or she may find herself down a few pegs in the pecking order!

Back
Top Bottom