Ameraucana thread for posting pictures and discussing our birds

A lot of times, to avoid spammers, you have to post at least 10 times before you can upload photos. Starting a thread to ask a question is actually very simple. All you have to do is click on the Forum tab at the top of the page. Select the topic board that best pertains to your question. Then click the "Start a New Thread" button.

Given the poster has only 2 posts, I wonder it THEY are a spammer. Has lot of questions but can't get them answered? Seems like they would have more posts.

Malcolm. He likes to sleep right next to the wall of the coop and it is damaging the feathers on his wings; those are the white spots on his side. I don't know why he does it since I have 8 ft of roost for 5 birds. None of them like to use the middle actually. He just started dropping his wing for the girls two days ago. It's so cool to see him mature.

I have found that a wall end of the roost is the preferred location for my birds. Not sure why.

Last edited:
Given the poster has only 2 posts, I wonder it THEY are a spammer. Has lot of questions but can't get them answered? Seems like they would have more posts.

I have found that a wall end of the roost is the preferred location for my birds. Not sure why. 

Interesting. Maybe they feel safer next to the wall.

It also won't show correct post count for a while as well... my other half had made an account quite a while back but never posted til recently... when he did he had posted many times but it took a few days for the count to become accurate... j/s...

Just gotta show off a bit...pardon me :)

This is one of my young grow outs. This is, of course, a Max son and I couldn't be more pleased. Of course, he needs to finish molting and have a tail again. lol

Back
Top Bottom