American serama thread!

Is that what the coloration is called in seramas? In general chicken genetics, black mottled isn’t considered splash.
Probably my own terminology. When I type in both terms it looks like you are correct. What I call splash is mottled. Now to get my old brain to remember it-HA.
Splash is similar, but not as heavy in pattern.

Probably my own terminology. When I type in both terms it looks like you are correct. What I call splash is mottled. Now to get my old brain to remember it-HA.
Splash is similar, but not as heavy in pattern.
This is genetically splash (not my picture):
FCC24E05-EFB5-4B94-AF78-54A38D5730EE.jpeg

Since I am not planning on hatching many more serama for a while, I have serama hatching eggs available. My flock consists of smooth, frizzle and silkied genetics. Most of my flock are 10 ounces and less. PM me if you're interested.
You should place this post in buy sell trade thread for hatching eggs. I'm sure you'll get more responses.

And your birds are pretty.

I did get a batch of eggs last year from greenfirefarm and they always use foam insert for there eggs. The postal service managed to scramble all but 1 egg.

I also bought some eggs from a lady in Florida, she wrapped her eggs in layers of tissue. The eggs came in with no damage or being scrambled.

I'm thinking travel vibration from USPS works better with tissue method.

Since I am not planning on hatching many more serama for a while, I have serama hatching eggs available. My flock consists of smooth, frizzle and silkied genetics. Most of my flock are 10 ounces and less. PM me if you're interested.
Are they all mixed together? I'd be interested in some but only in the smooth.

Back
Top Bottom