American serama thread!

Oh Froggie,
I went to feed this morning and my little micro pullet was dead.................like she just feel over...........
hit.gif

My hearts hurts................

I am very very sorry to hear about the death of your little one, chickydee. My heart hurts for you..:( How old was she? Any ideas what might have happened?I am sure she had a wonderful life..

Okay my two hens did well for their first time to lay a clutch of eggs... Black Betty laid 11 eggs and hatched 3 healthy chicks

Mitzi laid 9 eggs this time...she laid 11 the first time... Both clutches were left under her for a week...none of the eggs ever developed...I had three eggs left in the bator with three days left to hatch...so I put them under her for her to hatch...two of those hatched today...she is a proud mama!

Okay my two hens did well for their first time to lay a clutch of eggs... Black Betty laid 11 eggs and hatched 3 healthy chicks

Mitzi laid 9 eggs this time...she laid 11 the first time... Both clutches were left under her for a week...none of the eggs ever developed...I had three eggs left in the bator with three days left to hatch...so I put them under her for her to hatch...two of those hatched today...she is a proud mama!

Great pics, thanks for sharing!!!!

Hey, Rachel! I wanted you, especially, to see the little one who just had the little sticklike feather quills when I got the bunch from you. He is coming in silkied, and sooooo light! His name is Crais (a Farscape series reference) and if he is a she. well, she'll still be Crais *LOL*!!!

Hey, Rachel! I wanted you, especially, to see the little one who just had the little sticklike feather quills when I got the bunch from you. He is coming in silkied, and sooooo light! His name is Crais (a Farscape series reference) and if he is a she. well, she'll still be Crais *LOL*!!!

Soooooo cute! I can't wait to see how he/she turns out!!! Keep up with the pics. I am living through you now, LOL!!!!

Such a cute fuzzie! BUT that first pic just screams: "I am not amused by this photo shoot of me in front of condiments. R U implying something??" Great stink eye!!!! :yesss: Right now I guess girly..how old?

These are my 6 newest Serama babies! All from 4 different hens...1 rooster.

Rooster, Hen, Rooster - 5 weeks old

Hen - 5 weeks old

Rooster - 5 weeks old

Hen - 5 weeks old
(and boy is she TINY!! I named her Alyda (ah-lee-da) which means "small winged one")

Back
Top Bottom