Ancona Ducks

I can't post in the For sale section because I don't have 20 posts yet :) Just wanted to put it out there that I have 5 drakes (Anconas) that need homes. 2 months old. I have 2 black, 2 blues and a tri color. I'm Washington state if anyone is interested :) I can take pics too if anyone wants. All of them are super friendly, get along with the other drakes/ducks and pretty cute if I do say so myself, lol

There is! If you look at the top there is a navigation bar where you can go here in the duck section or other sections. There is a for sale/trade, free rehoming, and many more things!

Looking fot an experienced DUCK person here for direction. I posted this on the Dixie Chick thread and hope it does not offend anyone that I am posting on this Anacona Duck thread.
Need to give the Anacona Ducks a shot of fresh Blood. Would a couple of Pekin Ducks and Cayuga Ducks work? The result I would be hoping for would be for Meat Ducks for next Spring. If I get the ducks now they will be maturing and come Spring these new Pekin and Cayuga will mix well with the Anacona Ducks creating wonderful eggs that will hatch Spring and summer for meat birds. Am I making sense. These would not be for sale. They would be for our own consumption.

Last edited:
Looking fot an experienced DUCK person here for direction. I posted this on the Dixie Chick thread and hope it does not offend anyone that I am posting on this Anacona Duck thread.
Need to give the Anacona Ducks a shot of fresh Blood. Would a couple of Pekin Ducks and Cayuga Ducks work? The result I would be hoping for would be for Meat Ducks for next Spring. If I get the ducks now they will be maturing and come Spring these new Pekin and Cayuga will mix well with the Anacona Ducks creating wonderful eggs that will hatch Spring and summer for meat birds. Am I making sense. These would not be for sale. They would be for our own consumption.
I think if you're doing it for your own use and not selling the offspring as pure, they'd be great.

I just sent a message and ai dont know where it went.
I know you used to sell them.
If I could buy Ancona Ducks and give my line fresh Blood I would not need to get only what is available at efowl. Do you have any Ancona ducks available? If I can not find any ancona I must go to efowl and get the Pekin and Cayuga because that is what is available.

What is the temperament of Ancona Ducks? I currently have a few saxony and silver appleyards and am looking to add a few anconas and cayugas. My saxony and silver appleyards are beautiful but skittish. We got them as day old chicks and raised 'em up but they look at us like we are giant monsters every time. I'm wondering if anona's are noisy and skittish. Next batch of ducklings I'm going to hold them more and see what happens.

I just sent a message and ai dont know where it went.
I know you used to sell them.
If I could buy Ancona Ducks and give my line fresh Blood I would not need to get only what is available at efowl. Do you have any Ancona ducks available? If I can not find any ancona I must go to efowl and get the Pekin and Cayuga because that is what is available.
I've got tons of Ancona

Back
Top Bottom