Any Home Bakers Here?

IMG_5438.JPG

I am really a rookie at uploading pics (Hubs helped with this). Here is my Christmas cookie tray, consisting of choc. chip, sugar, peanut butter, mint, raspberry jam, eggnog thumbprints and pecan pie bars.

Merry Christmas, hope everyone had a wonderful day.

:gig

I "glanced" at that post and my mind substituted "attitude" for "altitude".

So...just what IS your ATTITUDE up there? Huh?

:lau

This year we made 3 different thumbprints (apricot, chocolate and normal icing with nuts) and chocolate crinkle cookies. The pictures only show a fraction of the amount we have, lol. ;)

View attachment 1218267 View attachment 1218268

Those are beautiful.

Wow, that's a pretty good amount! This year, winter has been strange in MN. Just a little snow where I live (the ground is half snow, half grass). Temps had been above avg. for the most part, though this week is below avg. If it's going to be this cold, I wish we had more snow for insulating the plants. -20 degrees predicted for next weekend...
Are you west central Minnesota like me...that’s what’s predicted here this next weekend.
View attachment 1218171

I am really a rookie at uploading pics (Hubs helped with this). Here is my Christmas cookie tray, consisting of choc. chip, sugar, peanut butter, mint, raspberry jam, eggnog thumbprints and pecan pie bars.
What a pretty assortment!
This year we made 3 different thumbprints (apricot, chocolate and normal icing with nuts) and chocolate crinkle cookies. The pictures only show a fraction of the amount we have, lol. ;)

View attachment 1218267 View attachment 1218268
Another pretty tray!
Ate ourselves silly taking a break before round 2
We did too...still full!

Are you west central Minnesota like me...that’s what’s predicted here this next weekend.

What a pretty assortment!

Another pretty tray!

We did too...still full!
I had to check a map to see where Appleton is - you're way over by the SD border! I'm not nearly as far west as you, we're about 20 miles south of St. Cloud. I think the whole state is going to be in a deep freeze! Brrrrrr.

Last edited:
I had to check a map to see where Appleton is - you're way over by the SD border! I'm not nearly as far west as you, we're about 20 miles south of St. Cloud. I think the whole state is going to be in a deep freeze! Brrrrrr.
I am not looking forward to it...Brrrr is right! We get to St. Cloud about 3 times a year.

Back
Top Bottom