Any Home Bakers Here?

I made baklava and it was really good this time. But I did use purchased filo dough
:oops:

Also a couple of pumpkin cheesecakes :D

Oooh baklava! Years ago I knew a lady from Egypt that made the very best baklava. She gave me her recipe and I tried it a couple times but that phyllo dough was a mess to work with trying to keep it from drying out and turning into confetti.

Glad yours worked out!

In case anyone wants/needs some new bakeware (cookie sheets, cake pans, etc), the stuff made by Doughmakers is the best I've ever had. Here's their site if anyone is interested:default.asp

Maybe a bit pricier than what you can pick up like at a Wal-Mart but this stuff bakes very well, doesn't warp and is a cinch to clean.

@ronott1 's rolls made me think to pass this on, that's what his rolls are sitting on in the picture.

In case anyone wants/needs some new bakeware (cookie sheets, cake pans, etc), the stuff made by Doughmakers is the best I've ever had. Here's their site if anyone is interested:default.asp

Maybe a bit pricier than what you can pick up like at a Wal-Mart but this stuff bakes very well, doesn't warp and is a cinch to clean.

@ronott1 's rolls made me think to pass this on, that's what his rolls are sitting on in the picture.
They are very nice pans! I have a 9x13 pan too

Back
Top Bottom