Any Home Bakers Here?

It has been Cool, and rain here...not good for planting. I have
parsley, basil, and tomatoes to plant. And need to get the
grounds sprayed for the Ticks and my clothes sprayed...before I
attempt to plant. Not good planting weather here. Aria

This is how I deal with bad things happening. I turn the bad things into something funny.

20190604_123755.jpg

All the instruments I play gathered for the guitars funeral. My Ukulele gave a eulogy, and said that he enjoyed comparing how he plays chords and songs to how the guitar played chords and songs. He will miss the guitar.

It was a good funeral.

Well, that's my coping mechanism.

My dad made keto chips, by the way. I don't need them, I am a hard weight gainer.

Jared

It has been Cool, and rain here...not good for planting. I have
parsley, basil, and tomatoes to plant. And need to get the
grounds sprayed for the Ticks and my clothes sprayed...before I
attempt to plant. Not good planting weather here. Aria
It was over 95 here today. tomorrow up to 98

This is how I deal with bad things happening. I turn the bad things into something funny.

View attachment 1801616

All the instruments I play gathered for the guitars funeral. My Ukulele gave a eulogy, and said that he enjoyed comparing how he plays chords and songs to how the guitar played chords and songs. He will miss the guitar.

It was a good funeral.

Well, that's my coping mechanism.

My dad made keto chips, by the way. I don't need them, I am a hard weight gainer.

Jared
Rest in Peace old friend!

I got an order for 5 dozen cutout cookies for a first birthday party. She wants fish and a bobber and the #1. I don’t have numbers so I’ll have to figure something out.

A 1 can as simple as this: l. It could just be a straight cut with a knife with rolled dough. Or a straight edge to follow and a pizza knife.

I use my silky eggs for deviled eggs 1 bite got them to supply a customer that likes to pickle them they can get more in jar ..
View attachment 1801587

I made some pb chocolate chip cookies, igors favorite.

this is BF's favorite cookie sometimes add oatmeal it is good for him

Back
Top Bottom