Any Home Bakers Here?

Yes, boiling is the most common thing I do with quail eggs. Duckling eats them as she unpeels them. Kid ate four yesterday in the time it took me to peel my eight! We did forty total.

I was guilty of that too. Those little eggs are so good boiled! I'm bummed I can't keep quail any more tbh. I did 5 dozen and only 45 fit in the pickling jar so the dogs and I ate the rest throughout the day.

I finished planting the garden yesterday. In order to help out the pepper plants, I picked the peppers and made Spanish Rice. The rhubarb is looking great so I also had to make a Rhubarb pie. Both are really good.

Spanish Rice sounds great, we haven't had that for a long time.

View attachment 1801587

I made some pb chocolate chip cookies, igors favorite.

Those are DH's favorite too :)

I drew one out on paper and will make my own on plastic. I’m kind of crazy sometimes:lol: I have tons of cookie cutters but I don’t have numbers or letters.

Igor would fabricate something for me, I get it
giggle.gif

I got an order for 5 dozen cutout cookies for a first birthday party. She wants fish and a bobber and the #1. I don’t have numbers so I’ll have to figure something out.

If you have a dollar store around you, see if they have stencils. You could use a #1 stencil to make a cutter.

Don't forget to share pictures when you're finished making them!
They are for June 22nd but I will.
If you have a dollar store around you, see if they have stencils. You could use a #1 stencil to make a cutter.
We have a Dollar General but have never seen anything like that...but I wasn’t looking either:lol:I’ll make my own. I only need to cut 12 out . The rest are fish and bobbers.

Back
Top Bottom