Any Home Bakers Here?

I have a question, and since we’re talking about hunting, I am asking in this thread.
Is it possible for everyone to become vegetarian? The dairy farmers are already losing their generations old farms because of non dairy options. Now people want to do without meat. Along with the impact on the farmers, how can we live on vegetables when California is burning up, and climate change is making everything too dry, too wet, too cold or too hot? Sometimes all of the above in one week!
So I am honestly asking, can we rely on vegetables? As far as “growing” animals, cows, pigs and chickens can survive on grass, and whatever we throw in their pen (they aren’t vegetarian, and we know it!).

That's an interesting question BC. I really don't know the answer. I'm not a big meat eater but that is by choice...not sure I'd like not having the option.

Wouldn't it take a lot of vegetables to make up for the protein our bodies get from meat?

That's an interesting question BC. I really don't know the answer. I'm not a big meat eater but that is by choice...not sure I'd like not having the option.

Wouldn't it take a lot of vegetables to make up for the protein our bodies get from meat?

I think they will come up with a synthetic way to get protein. We are sure living in strange times.

I think they will come up with a synthetic way to get protein. We are sure living in strange times.

I'm kind of leery about a lot of synthetic stuff that gets put into our bodies. It seems too often what looks safe at first is found to cause problems later.

Strange times indeed!

I'm kind of leery about a lot of synthetic stuff that gets put into our bodies. It seems too often what looks safe at first is found to cause problems later.

Strange times indeed!
You have lots of plastic in your body already. Microwave ovens have greatly contributed to things that shouldn't be in our bodies.

Anybody know if there’s any difference between these except the one has no aluminum. That is the one I always use and I’m almost out and they don’t carry it locally. I’m not sure if I’ll get to a Walmart any time soon.
View attachment 1788227
The last time I checked the Rumford Baking Powder no longer says aluminum free on the label. It is still the same thing it always was and does not list sodium aluminum sulfate as a component. My guess is that there might be a trace amount of aluminum present causing them to no longer be able to label it as aluminum free.

I'm lazy. I am not going to stop using the microwave and therefore will continue to add to the plastic in my body. I already have a chunk of plastic mesh holding things in.

I'm not getting rid of my microwave either! I've had to be without one before and found out how handy it is to have.

Back
Top Bottom