Any Home Bakers Here?

Ha! So, we'll probably survive then :p ETA: I do want to know!
My brother and I were just talking about that last night and he remembered correctly that apples that did have some cow pie left on them were tossed right in with the rest of them. We didn't wash any of the apples but did try to brush off the worst of the "dirt".

It was really good cider and no one ever got sick from drinking any of it.

My brother and I were just talking about that last night and he remembered correctly that apples that did have some cow pie left on them were tossed right in with the rest of them. We didn't wash any of the apples but did try to brush off the worst of the "dirt".

It was really good cider and no one ever got sick from drinking any of it.
That's too funny! And somehow everybody got through it unscathed. I like the way things used to be. Now we're beat over the head with how scary germs are every day. I generally don't get too worried about that kind of thing is it's just me, but when other people will be eating it...

That's too funny! And somehow everybody got through it unscathed. I like the way things used to be. Now we're beat over the head with how scary germs are every day. I generally don't get too worried about that kind of thing is it's just me, but when other people will be eating it...
150F for 5 minutes kills most germs

Thanks, Ron. I don't want to leave anything to chance, I've got a grandbaby coming you know. Did I tell you guys I'm going to be a Grandma?! So exciting :wee
Congratulations!

Definitely clean things and cook to sterilize

Yes,....Floyd phoned me and I someone from the Hospital called...I told them and the Nurse Manager will be calling. I hope he will be good enough to come home in a couple of days. The medical profession is
changing. Will be happy to have him home. Thanks for being there.
Aria
Hey, Aria. Is your husband feeling better? I hope you're doing okay.

Back
Top Bottom