Any Home Bakers Here?

I’m doing better now. Ibuprofen kicked in. Problem is, my glasses broke, so I can’t see very well. Needless to say, I’m not driving or hunting for a while until I get new glasses.

Can make for long day they must have broken hard Did they say wait 4 hours before you try to sleep

Ladies-Eight, Recent update on my computer and I cannot open the
Post 27052 2706 I do do not know what the egg recipe was I posted.
Can you give me the name and a little bit about it and I will fill you in
more. Thanks. (Bob or Ron....Google asks for my email and my gmail
gave it to them and I cannot get into a lot of things...the Google Sheets is one. Can you HELP? Thanks again, Aria

You called it an egg dish. 2 potatoes, 1/2 onion. 2 or 4 eggs, and cheeses.

I feel sure this is in a skillet to brown potatoes and onions; then add the eggs and cheeses.

Do you add the eggs first and then the cheeses on top.

You called it an egg dish. 2 potatoes, 1/2 onion. 2 or 4 eggs, and cheeses.

I feel sure this is in a skillet to brown potatoes and onions; then add the eggs and cheeses.

Do you add the eggs first and then the cheeses on top.
Yes in a skillet with a little light oil (grapeseed or avacado) slice the potatoes thin and add the onions, eggs mix with a fork, pour on top and the grated cheese... Large size on grater....you can use swiss
strong cheddar, really any cheese you like. After the potatoes and onions are browned, add the eggs and cook just till set not all cooked and then add the cheese....YOU DO COVER after the potatoes and onions are cooked...then add the eggs to set and cheese last. When melted all over the top....remove cover and let it brown a little. It is a quick simple dish....and we love it. ENJOY Aria

Ladies-Eight, Recent update on my computer and I cannot open the
Post 27052 2706 I do do not know what the egg recipe was I posted.
Can you give me the name and a little bit about it and I will fill you in
more. Thanks. (Bob or Ron....Google asks for my email and my gmail
gave it to them and I cannot get into a lot of things...the Google Sheets is one. Can you HELP? Thanks again, Aria

I had looked for it in the index. Was looking for Egg Dish and it is labeled Favorite Egg Dish. I found it and got the essentials of it. I'm going to make it for dinner tonight.

Will email you later this evening or in the morning as to how we liked the dish.

Thanks, Karen

I had looked for it in the index. Was looking for Egg Dish and it is labeled Favorite Egg Dish. I found it and got the essentials of it. I'm going to make it for dinner tonight.

Will email you later this evening or in the morning as to how we liked the dish.

Thanks, Karen
Hope you like it Karen.....It is one of our favorites. Aria

Back
Top Bottom