Any Home Bakers Here?

Wow! That is pretty sweet! Too much money for me, but still cool.

I tried the bread again, and I think the problem with my flat one is that I had put it into too large of a bowl, so it didn't get any shape (except that of a disc). Then, after I turned it out of the bowl, I reshaped it and let it do another rise. I don't know why my brain said to use that bowl! You'd think I'd never made it before!
2985B83C-E36C-4756-8F35-6C6196963631.jpeg

68C3BF11-C1D5-4EEF-946B-86DFE2912541.jpeg

I tried the bread again, and I think the problem with my flat one is that I had put it into too large of a bowl, so it didn't get any shape (except that of a disc). Then, after I turned it out of the bowl, I reshaped it and let it do another rise. I don't know why my brain said to use that bowl! You'd think I'd never made it before!
View attachment 2576012
View attachment 2576014

Very nice!

View attachment 2576012
View attachment 2576014
You bake the most amazing bread :drool

Back
Top Bottom