Any Home Bakers Here?

Those are really cute. Looks like they were iced after baked. Neat idea.

I'm wondering if you shouldn't try these to make up for the chicken poop cookies you "forced" on to your co-workers, lol.
tongue2.gif

Hey…I just baked them cheese straws and sausage cheese balls…but they also kinda looked like poop.
gig.gif

Ok, now I'm worried...I see a dangerous trend forming here. Maybe it's time to just step away from the office treats, lol.
lau.gif

Finished my Gingerbread House:

There was quite a gap behind fireplaces, little too much mortar to fill the gap..
Wow, that's beautiful! I love the snow on the roof, the icicles and the greenery. Outstanding!

Made some more Bisquik sausage cheese balls and a batch of Mirro cookie press almond flavored butter cookies today. Finally learned how to get the dough right for the press to work.

Also finished my 3 first egg tree ornaments. And posting a photo of a new ornament I bought --- 2 buffs, one sitting on egg, knitting and the roo reading about chick care - lol.

Made some more Bisquik sausage cheese balls and a batch of Mirro cookie press almond flavored butter cookies today. Finally learned how to get the dough right for the press to work.

Also finished my 3 first egg tree ornaments. And posting a photo of a new ornament I bought --- 2 buffs, one sitting on egg, knitting and the roo reading about chick care - lol.

That was such a clever idea to use your girl's eggs that way! And your new ornament is perfect.

I do baking! I bake a lot for birthdays and holidays and have since I was young. I recently baked a 3-color marble cake for a relative's birthday. My first time with marble, and it turned out great!

Yay, another baker! Always room for one more of those!

I've only done 2-color marble cakes, what were the 3 you had in your cake? It's fun when something new turns out well.

I do baking! I bake a lot for birthdays and holidays and have since I was young. I recently baked a 3-color marble cake for a relative's birthday. My first time with marble, and it turned out great!
Glad you joined the thread….never tried a marble cake. Actually never had a lot of luck with cakes except pound cakes.

Back
Top Bottom