Any Home Bakers Here?

Good morning!! I’m jumping in too, I hope that’s ok! I will try to keep up with this thread. I tend to miss notifications on so many threads then I never return because they get lost on me. I am NOT very tech savvy 😅

I am a baker at home as well. I mill our own wheat, bake our own bread/cookies/muffins/etc. I’m wanting to make our own pasta but I am waiting for the day I can order the pasta attachments. Does anyone make there own pastas? Tortillas?

I haven’t gone through the whole thread yet. I did read on here that there is an index on the first page? I haven’t heard of that before. I will have to check it out.

Good morning!! I’m jumping in too, I hope that’s ok! I will try to keep up with this thread. I tend to miss notifications on so many threads then I never return because they get lost on me. I am NOT very tech savvy 😅

I am a baker at home as well. I mill our own wheat, bake our own bread/cookies/muffins/etc. I’m wanting to make our own pasta but I am waiting for the day I can order the pasta attachments. Does anyone make there own pastas? Tortillas?

I haven’t gone through the whole thread yet. I did read on here that there is an index on the first page? I haven’t heard of that before. I will have to check it out.
Welcome

Hi there, I also make my own pasta, when I’ve got enough eggs, I got a machine which prepares the dough, I just put in the ingredients, and then it mixes the dough and squeezes out the pasta which I want ( it has different attachments)
Oh that’s cool! I was thinking if just using the kitchen aid attachments. I didn’t know there was a machine like yours.

Welcome to the thread!

Back
Top Bottom