Any Home Bakers Here?

Well we got about 225 cookies out of that batch. Of course we used Turkey eggs. And we tried one of DW's special cookie sheets for one batch.
View attachment 1567125 View attachment 1567126 View attachment 1567127

Did you post the recipe? I have shapey pans I am looking for a recipe to use to try them.

:woot
Out of the oven and cooling now!
View attachment 1567204

Looks GREAT:drool

:clap
Granddaughter turned 7!:clap
Birthday party yesterday, so for really good bakers and decorators I feel it must be said.
As I was complimenting the cake lady. On what a wonderful job she did her helpers (son and husband) were kind enough to explain how they were finger dipping batter as she was making it calling it quality check. :hit:sick

Forr public consumption, .. :smackDONT DO THAT!

Too low on flour for baking bread. Oh well.

Been there, just so you know. Pancake mix is a bad substitute for flour. Lol the chickens were happy I baked for them. ;)

Here ya go... Amish Sugar Cookies
For the shapy pans, check them at 4 minutes. The ones we did took 5 in a convection oven.
THANK YOU

waiting on first rise and I started thinking "bread bowls" I may try some in my large muffin tins and see if I can make single serve bread bowls in that. Has anyone tried this before?

Making @ronott1 recipe for basic bread today to go with beef stew tonight

I wanted to shape a bread like a turkey or pumpkin. Like the Santa bread from the index. HOWEVER! The Kookoo poster (me) just said sweet bread recipe. :eek: I don't remember what that was:he
So pan shaped bread for dinner :clap
:fl
I hope you like the bread!

@rjohns39 ?
To bake using a shaped pan. Do I put a ball in middle of the design?
Or
Do I flatten the dough to the shape before I bake them?

We sprayed the pan first, then put the ball in the center and flattened it out. Final step was to take away any extra dough. After about three we had figured out how full to fill the scoop.

Back
Top Bottom