Any Pet Betta Fish Lovers? Photos Welcome!

Yeah, someday I'll get another one. I can't right now because I already have two aquariums that I need to clean more often than I actually do
hide.gif
, so I wouldn't feel right having another aquarium. Plus, I don't really have room right now. But I know I will someday! If I didn't have these fish already, I would get a betta! Some people say you can put female bettas with other fish, but I don't know if that's true or not, so for now I'm sticking with the community tropical fish or whatever that kind of tank setup is called :D

I used to have a nice male beta, but now I'm running a 37 gallon planted tank and a 14 gallon biocube saltwater tank, then iv got the chickens, and dogs and a turkey lol. So do u feed ur beta blood worms or just the pellets , the one I had like the blood worms

They're called fighting fish over here. Just thought you should know, most of the tanks advertised as betta fish tanks are not suitable for any kind of fish. I saw that they sell them in cups in Walmart. That's disgusting.

Last edited:
They're called fighting fish over here. Just thought you should know, most of the tanks advertised as betta fish tanks, are not suitable for any kind of fish. I saw that they sell them in cups in Walmart. That's disgusting.
yes, i call them fighting fish sometimes too. and i agree, that's disgusting.

They're called fighting fish over here. Just thought you should know, most of the tanks advertised as betta fish tanks are not suitable for any kind of fish. I saw that they sell them in cups in Walmart. That's disgusting.
Yeah, it's gross! I feel like buying the fish just to get them out of there! I never kept my betta in a little bowl, but I did use a one gallon aquarium until I got a 10 gallon. She loved the new tank!

Back
Top Bottom