anyone ever order from Purely Poultry?

We partner with 45 hatcheries and breeders that we ship with nationwide that ship birds directly to our customers. We use the location that has the birds that you want, can ship the soonest, provides the best service, and is located closest to you.

When your chicks from Purely Poultry come, take a note of where they shipped from. I'm very curious. I've got one more order to place this summer, and I'm wide open on who to order from.

good luck - i just got my shipping email and they aren't scheduled to ship until the end of May, seven weeks from today. Does anyone have any reliable hatcheries they've used that have a fairly quick turn around time? We have a very busy schedule this summer and were hoping to get everything set up by the end of April. I'm looking into the cancellation policy for them now.

good luck - i just got my shipping email and they aren't scheduled to ship until the end of May, seven weeks from today. Does anyone have any reliable hatcheries they've used that have a fairly quick turn around time? We have a very busy schedule this summer and were hoping to get everything set up by the end of April. I'm looking into the cancellation policy for them now.
Meyers usually has fast shipping! I highly recommend them for chicks. They even have a list of extra stuff that's available by the week. Go on today and they night have what you want ready to ship Monday!

I have ordered many times from them...only had a problem once which was not their fault it was the post office. Post office told me I had to wait for them to open to get the chicks they had been left in a very cold area...purely poultry refunded all my losses. They have even talked to me on the phone and my orders are not that big. i have ordered about 5 times. In fact someone else told me to order from them because they had such good luck with them.

We ordered this month from purely. Placed order, funds were taken. We were told chicks would ship Wednesday and arrive Friday or Saturday. On Friday we called post office to make sure, no chicks, contacted Purely and was told wait til Saturday and given a bad tracking number to "track" our package. Contacted them back to say wrong tracking, we were told its the post offices responsibility. So we waited. Nothing and they were closed so we could not contact them. So they had are funds and no chicks as we were told. Monday we contact them, we are told they'll ship out Wednesday, but we have lil faith because we were lied to once already the previous week and told the same thing.
So the next Friday, early morning we get the call from post office, we go pick up the box of chicks that has arrived. The postman walked the box out to us gagging. We received a box of dead chicks. More than upset about being lied to about the 1st shipment and now a box of dead chicks. We contacted Purely Poultry that day and were told they can ship another order.
We declined, stating we did not want this to happen again and we will order direct from someplace else. We asked for a refund for the dead chicks and we were told we would be given one. Today a refund has indeed posted to our account.
Order direct from the hatcheries. Avoid this headache. I wish I would have done better research on them before ordering. Never again.

I have ordered from them. I ordered 50 Chukar eggs from them. All of the eggs seem to be 100% fertile - wow!. Also, I had some questions regarding temp and humidity. When I called, they usually answered right away and were very helpful. Even when I left a message to call me back, they were prompt and always helpful and very knowledgeable. Since then, I have ordered other bird eggs. I am very happy with them and trust them. I give them 5 stars and would recommend them.

Purely poultry was a pain in the *** their address said fremont Wisconsin I belive and I live in waupaca less than 20 miles from the given address. So I went to go stop by and see where this hatchery was and it led me to the post office. My order had 7 dead when I got it I had never had a witless fatality in 3 years of ordering from cackle hatchery. My order of 15 lemon blue oegb and 5 slw were not the correct breed or even type. I got one roo and one hen lemon blue oegb out of 15 the rest were different colors of oegb. The child were unhealthy and took many many dosesof antibiotics electrolights. Customer service was like talking to a wall. I will never order from here again and I will encourage others to never even try. These people were horrible

Back
Top Bottom