Baby raccoon

Build a suitable box to protect the young raccoons and provide them food and shelter. They'll grow up and be pets on your property!
And they come with added benefit of being disease vectors. Personally I would not want a pet raccoon. Not only can they get and pass on rabies, they also carry a nasty parasite that can pass to humans from their poop.

But they're just so gosh darn cute! :yesss:
Maybe the babies for 4-6 weeks…cute. After that, not so much.

Recently I was in a Japanese gift shop. They, of course, had sake sets. This one is cute (and disease free)
IMG_2123.jpeg

Pic from Amazon, but similar/same to what was in shop.

But, there are some annoying raccoons too, of the video kind (also disease free):
IMG_2124.jpeg

Can’t remember their names…but they run the shop in Animal Crossing (such as on the Nintendo switch) and you owe them so.much.money…. Gah! Had to help kid with the game when they were younger, so raccoons played a role in financial discussions with kid. They are annoying.

Build a suitable box to protect the young raccoons and provide them food and shelter. They'll grow up and be pets on your property!
I hope this is sarcasm. I know 3 people who had "pet" raccoons raised from kits and they all turned vicious one attacking the owner. The only box I have for any varmint is for the .22 WMR magazine to slide into loaded with hollow points. Wild animals are wild and kill livestock, not pets .:he

I hope this is sarcasm. I know 3 people who had "pet" raccoons raised from kits and they all turned vicious one attacking the owner. The only box I have for any varmint is for the .22 WMR magazine to slide into loaded with hollow points. Wild animals are wild and kill livestock, not pets .:he
Of course it's sarcasm.
It's meant to illustrate what you're doing when you 'relocate' your problem to somebody else's property.

Back
Top Bottom