Black Copper Marans ORIGINAL French Chickens For Sale!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am doing better each day. Heart surgery sure took the wind out of my sails. The Dr says it will be 12 weeks until I am back to my self. Thanks to everyone for all the support. My chicken business has slowed because of cold weather. I am afraid to ship. I wouldn't want the little guys to freeze. So until spring I will be selling to locals that can pick up the birds. But come spring I hope to be full swing again. I am increasing my flock so I can hopefully fill the orders that I have provided everyone that has been patient with me still wants chicks. I hope everyone that has chicks much success.

Family man, wife Janice. Had chickens all my life, Father of 4 children, 1daughter and 3 sons, 6 grand daughters 1 grand son, 3 great grandsons and 1 great granddaughter. 1 great Perinese dog, 4 cats and lots of chickens.

Last edited:
I wish you weren't quite so far away! I could really use some chicks. My eggs haven't faired so well.
hmm.png

I hate to break the bad news, but I am Janice, Jesse's wife and I am the one who puts these messages on the computer, Jesse has not learned the computer yet. I am with you though I wish he would learn to operate the computer, would free up a lot of my time, not that I don't enjoy chatting with you guys from time but nursing my husband back from surgery and looking after the chickens has taken all my time. I am an avid quilter and love my quilting , but due to this heart surgery I have not had time to even thread a needle. THANKS A LOT GUYS
wink.png

Take Care Janice- I have been too busy to quilt too- and I just bought some fabric. I want some of your husbands wonderful chickens later.Hope you both are well.Stay warm and well.
smile.png

Janice how are YOU! doing? I have been the care taker encourager in your place two years ago. It was as hard for me as my gentle hb I think. The only drawback I have seen from the surgery is that his memory is not quite as sharp. For a long time he could not sleep well either. Now he seems to have leveled off but the memory thing has stayed. Although ,we are both older and I guess it was coming anyway. Keep him moving it helps so much with everything. Jean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom