Blue Laced Red Wyandotte THREAD!

Pics
Anyone going to the NE Poultry Congress next week?

I'm in the market for a good breeding quality rooster, preferable from my line. Fox strikes & b ad weather have forced me to go out for the 1st time in 6 years. Here are a few pics of my hens. I could trade a hen for a boy if necessary.
22072_grouphens3.jpg

Please pm me if you might have something for sale or trade.

Quote:
I have Bantam BLRW. Here are a couple pics of some of this year's pullets and cockerels.]

Mind if I ask why you don't ship?
hit.gif

Quote:
I have Bantam BLRW. Here are a couple pics of some of this year's pullets and cockerels.]

hit.gif

I was going to ask the same thing - I am in need of a few pullets.. I have 5x cockerels and 1x pullet.. I know a wonderful hatch rate, i know, know but that is my luck. Waiting on my pullet to lay so I can hatch and get a few more girls.

Quote:

hit.gif

Right now I only have a few available to sell and I know they will sell right away at the first show I take them to so I just decided it wasn't worth the extra hassle of shipping. I plan to hatch a lot more this year though so will most likely start shipping next Fall when I have a good selection of birds available. I will have eggs available for sale this Spring also. I shipped a lot of eggs last Spring and had good hatch results.

Back
Top Bottom