SimonV

In the Brooder
6 Years
Dec 18, 2013
These are some of my Brakels:
If you have any questions about the breed ,pleas ask them
smile.png

Last edited:
If you want very good quality eggs I can send you some,from next year on I will also have Zottegems fowl, I've gotten some eggs from them.
Some new pictures of my birds:

Any questions will be answered in an much detail as possible
smile.png

Hope you like the pictures.
big_smile.png

Hi All!
We have Gold Brakels here in the U.S. We got ours from Greenfire Farms before they lost their flock to a bobcat. As far as I know, only us and one other breeder in Southern California have any of the remaining stock from Greenfire. We have been working together for 2 years and have not intermingled any of the stock in order to try and keep some genetic diversity for folks interested in the breed's conservation. They are lovely birds, very sweet. Mine are a bit flighty only when I move quickly, but equally as fast at moving right back to my feet. :) They are excellent foragers and well suited to life here on our farm. They are exceptional layers and darn near every egg we incubate just pops right out of the egg. They are definitely a strong breed! Here are some pics of our birds! We are getting ready to release some on Rarebreedauctions.com in a few weeks. I'd love to see more folks get a hold of these amazing beauties! :)

OK,Maarten,you can come and get your darn eggs.
tongue.png

@becky
I have Brakels from 2 different,unrelated lines.
And how many eggs do you need Becky?

Some pictures of the past weeks.
If you have any questions or remarks on the birds,the housing,the way I raise them... etc please post them and I will gladly answer them
wink.png

I have been hatching these eggs for years and the eggs are very easy to hatch with no special requirements. If you have problems or the eggs turn out bad I have juveniles available.

Back
Top Bottom