Brinsea Mini II Advance Incubator (Automatic)

Stormlillyevans

Chirping
Jul 1, 2020
Hi everyone, I ordered a mini 7 egg incubator from eBay a couple of weeks ago and due to the negative feedback I didn’t want to risk it and decided to send it back. I am looking for my next incubator. I am thinking of buying the Brinsea Mini II Advance Incubator (Automatic) what do you think about it? Please let me know I need honest feed back. Xx

I have two of the mini II advance incubators and I think they are great, so much better then the cheapo one I bought years ago. Worth the extra expense and comes with a 3 year warranty.
I got mine for a great price off the Walmart website of all things, free shipping too!
Good luck! :)

Hi everyone, I ordered a mini 7 egg incubator from eBay a couple of weeks ago and due to the negative feedback I didn’t want to risk it and decided to send it back. I am looking for my next incubator. I am thinking of buying the Brinsea Mini II Advance Incubator (Automatic) what do you think about it? Please let me know I need honest feed back. Xx
I have one and don't care for it. It doesn't get enough air flow or hold the temps as well as my NR360s, that granted are larger. But it cost more and doesn't do as good of a job. I can't recommend the Brinsea mini II advance. After one use, I have what appears to be rust on the inside of the dome. It does not have a hygrometer or much room to add one and the turner doesn't turn large eggs very well.

I should add that if you decide to go for it, keep an eye on the chicks starting to hatch. Someone in the Brinsea group on Facebook this spring had a chick get her head stuck in the water pot grate and die.

I have two of the mini II advance incubators and I think they are great, so much better then the cheapo one I bought years ago. Worth the extra expense and comes with a 3 year warranty.
I got mine for a great price off the Walmart website of all things, free shipping too!
Good luck! :)
Hi thanks for your reply, how often did you change the water? And also how did you check the humidity?

Back
Top Bottom