Bully breeds - share your dogs!

I took in a presa canario. BIG DOG. My grand son stands 6'1" and this presa would stand with it's front paws on my grandsons shoulders and it's head was above his. It was the biggest baby we had in the rescue except for the pups we took in.

I took in a presa canario. BIG DOG. My grand son stands 6'1" and this presa would stand with it's front paws on my grandsons shoulders and it's head was above his. It was the biggest baby we had in the rescue except for the pups we took in.
I love the Presa's. Gentle giants.
Below is a link to my CL add. I'm looking to find a few good homes, but it needs to be the right fit.

I should post a few pics of my daughter putting chickens on the dogs head so everyone gets a sense of how gentle they are.

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/for/3249929112.html

This is Humphrey Bogart. He was given away from his mom at the age of 2 weeks. He was returned a little after three weeks old due to not eating. That's when we picked him up. We still had to give him milk, poor guy was skin and bones. He is now one years old, happy & healthy.

This is Ellie Mae. My fiance got her from a family friend after my first Pit bull, Kali, passed away. I was extremely upset and wanted my little girl back. When she was only a few days old, her mom sat on her wrong causing her tail to break. It now curls like a little pig tail. She is now 10 months old.

This is Kali. The one who started my love for American Pit Bull Terriers. She is my heart dog, always will be. You would never see me without her by my side. She was perfect. Sadly she passed away in January from cancer at the young age of two.

This is Coach, our Rottweiler. He is almost two years old and nothing but a giant goober.

good looking group you've got there jess. love em up and keep them happy.
Thank you! They are extremely loved and spoiled
smile.png

We were at the Vet he likes going there. They saved his life last thanksgiving after he destroyed an industructable rubber toy and swallowed a big piece of it and it got wedged in his intestines. Tore him up pretty bad. They did surgery on wednesday before thanksgiving to take the piece out, then went back in on friday to stop some leaking from his intestines. He gets spoiled when he goes there cause they like him so much.

here's what he swallowed

So much for it being indestructable! It looks like he healed well though :) My pups usually like the vet as well becuase of the attention. I'm always worried about the toys they play with, especially Ellie. She likes to destroy every type of toy she can.

Back
Top Bottom