BYC Café

I just ignore that good side Diva. or... maybe I no longer have one.
hmm.png

Me too, I eat them out of the mix first -when they are crunchy. I think they should sell those all by themselves.
yuckyuck.gif

Are they like the crunchy ones in Lucky Charms cereal? You could get a box of that and toss the cereal away...think of it, all those little hearts and stars!

When I was little, my grandmother's hot water heater closet was in her kitchen and she used it as a pantry. It kept cereal and crackers nice and crisp.. but one day while I had shut myself in there with the box of bugles, I discovered a bag of marshmallows. The big ones, and they went all lucky charms!
Oh the joy.
ya.gif

Eggsy, you can get a fix from Goldfish s'mores - has chocolate, graham AND crispy fish marshmallows. I show great restraint, and save my favorites for the end, so I can savor every last one.

By the way my grandpa used to keep going into the pantry - we discovered he was munching all the sugar cubes - obviously it's in my genes to love sweets. My mom had a stash of Hershey kisses in her apron, coat, all pockets - the dog used to scent them in the drawers and 'mark it' for us by scratching the wood off. Obviously it is not MY fault.

By the way my grandpa used to keep going into the pantry - we discovered he was munching all the sugar cubes - obviously it's in my genes to love sweets. My mom had a stash of Hershey kisses in her apron, coat, all pockets - the dog used to scent them in the drawers and 'mark it' for us by scratching the wood off. Obviously it is not MY fault.

You're right DD, you can't fight genetics
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom