BYC Café

Good morning Cafe.
Coffee is on the stove.
There is some ham and pea soup in the pot and wholemeal rolls to dip in it.
This is a chance to get some proper food down yer greedy burps before the sweet crew arrive.:p
Grey and overcast here. It didn't freeze over night and is currently about 7 degrees centigrade.
Mmmmmmm! I'll have a bowl of that soup and a mug of coffee too. Thanks!!
Snowing here.

Morning Cafe!

Shad, thanks for the coffee as always
smiley coffee mug.gif

Good morning Cafe.
Coffee is on the stove.
There is some ham and pea soup in the pot and wholemeal rolls to dip in it.
This is a chance to get some proper food down yer greedy burps before the sweet crew arrive.:p
Grey and overcast here. It didn't freeze over night and is currently about 7 degrees centigrade.
Pea soup! My favourite.
Not sure what the weather is here, but it's under -15 for sure. The chickens are quite ready for spring.

Good Morning! Teens here and supposed to be sunny so I guess we will be warming up a bit.
Thanks for the soup and coffee, Shad. DS$ and I have been nursing off colds and I think they are out of here. Sunday to Tues, not a bad stint as a cold goes. I love my osha! He is going to have another tournament this Sat and it should be a fun one too. Regionals and State are the last two weekend of Feb.! Fingers crossed for good weather. Nothing personal, but if you guys can just keep the nasty up there for one more month, I will be happy to take over in March!

Back
Top Bottom