BYC Café

I took some pictures of the birds this morning.

My Buff bantam Chanteclers. Melody, the little pullet closer to the camera, is my favourite. She's so inquisitive.
P1360608.JPG
Pebbles, 4yo Silkie. I don't like his breed as a whole, but he is such a fantastic individual that he's got a home here for the rest of his life. He keeps the whole flock stable.
P1360602.JPG
Julie, my favourite duck. I hatched her this spring and hand-raised her.
P1360606.JPG
Hailey, Julie's mum.
P1360599.JPG
The goats wanted to say hi too. Or, they were asking for more grain. Hard to tell. :gig
P1360618.JPG

I took some pictures of the birds this morning.

My Buff bantam Chanteclers. Melody, the little pullet closer to the camera, is my favourite. She's so inquisitive.
View attachment 1656873
Pebbles, 4yo Silkie. I don't like his breed as a whole, but he is such a fantastic individual that he's got a home here for the rest of his life. He keeps the whole flock stable.
View attachment 1656881
Julie, my favourite duck. I hatched her this spring and hand-raised her.
View attachment 1656882
Hailey, Julie's mum.
View attachment 1656885
The goats wanted to say hi too. Or, they were asking for more grain. Hard to tell. :gig
View attachment 1656886

Nice to see the pictures Banty! Had to laugh about the goats...food or hello, it's all pretty much the same thing to them :lol:

We don't need pink clouds - it just snows whenever it feels like it. It feels like it often Shad.:hit
:yuckyuck
Nice to see the pictures Banty! Had to laugh about the goats...food or hello, it's all pretty much the same thing to them :lol:
I swear, they're more food motivated than dogs. They can have a completely full hay net and a double portion of grain, and they'll STILL come see if I have anything good to eat.

Back
Top Bottom