BYC Café

Hi yall! How’s everyone? I am well.. I feel for all you peeps covered in snow! We absolutely love snow WHENEVER we get it which is hardly ever!! In my lifetime of 51 years we’ve had it about 5times! Although last year we did get 6-8 inches !!! And it was a BLAST!!! But what yall are dealing with is just a bit over kill.. wouldn’t ya say!? We were supposed to get a touch of it.. flurries.. maybe! So they decided to close the schools for the day a little north of us and started classes 2 hours later here!!!:lau
Thought that might tickle yall a bit!!!
Oh,but when I moved to Louisiana from Ohio I was appalled at how bad everyone was at driving in the snow or ice. The whole state should stay home! Seriously!

Oh,but when I moved to Louisiana from Ohio I was appalled at how bad everyone was at driving in the snow or ice. The whole state should stay home! Seriously!
So, we stay home and PLAY ALL DAY!!!! That’s what we did last year!!:lol:
119FBDFB-B14B-483B-9046-C15C230F92D5.jpeg
2B25410E-1E94-4AC6-81E4-0FACA93CDC6F.jpeg
A3D9996F-6ABC-45C3-840F-21161EAF7668.jpeg

Hi yall! How’s everyone? I am well.. I feel for all you peeps covered in snow! We absolutely love snow WHENEVER we get it which is hardly ever!! In my lifetime of 51 years we’ve had it about 5times! Although last year we did get 6-8 inches !!! And it was a BLAST!!! But what yall are dealing with is just a bit over kill.. wouldn’t ya say!? We were supposed to get a touch of it.. flurries.. maybe! So they decided to close the schools for the day a little north of us and started classes 2 hours later here!!!:lau
Thought that might tickle yall a bit!!!

Just for you...
IMG_20190129_121952399.jpg

Back
Top Bottom