BYC Café

That it is. The sudden death part can be very shocking too. I at least knew Dylan had DCM and was undergoing treatment. Bridget trotted up the stairs, went under the table I was sitting at as a desk and collapsed dead at my feet.
Very sad.....each one takes a little piece of our hearts. :hugs Sorry Tonya...it's just heartbreaking.

Yes, that is why I posted a link. I would not take the work of a nutritionist either since they may not be up on the new research. Often those in the medical fields will stop at their schooling level
Plus the research changes so often!!!
Eggs are good for you
Eggs will give you high cholesterol, don't eat them
Only eat egg whites
Eggs don't give you high cholesterol, they are good for you. It is the bacon or sausage you eat with them that is bad for you.

Similarly with butter.
Butter is bad for you, here eat this partially hydrogenated oil "oleo".
Oops, that stuff is bad for you, butter is better.

Fortunately for me, I switched from the Imperial Margarine I was raised on to real butter when I graduated college and moved to Vermont 40 years ago.

Plus the research changes so often!!!
Eggs are good for you
Eggs will give you high cholesterol, don't eat them
Only eat egg whites
Eggs don't give you high cholesterol, they are good for you. It is the bacon or sausage you eat with them that is bad for you.

Similarly with butter.
Butter is bad for you, here eat this partially hydrogenated oil "oleo".
Oops, that stuff is bad for you, butter is better.

Fortunately for me, I switched from the Imperial Margarine I was raised on to real butter when I graduated college and moved to Vermont 40 years ago.
exactly! the one thing that has held true is that home produced food is better for us

Back
Top Bottom