BYC Café

Definitely the way to move!
When I was flipping houses, we moved every year. Talk about tiring! I would load my car up every night and would unload it at the new house on the way home from work the next day. By the time we had the new house habitable and ready to move into, we only had one small moving truck off heavy stuff to move and easily handled it in one day.
YIKES !!Moving every year isn't something I can wrap my brain around!!! :th Bet it helped keep you from accumulating non-essential stuff! I've been in my home 25 years so the non-essential inventory is pretty daunting! For the last load.....my son will fly here from CT....we will load UHaul and make the last trip. I don't have a lot a furniture so we think it will be doable.

YIKES !!Moving every year isn't something I can wrap my brain around!!! :th Bet it helped keep you from accumulating non-essential stuff! I've been in my home 25 years so the non-essential inventory is pretty daunting! For the last load.....my son will fly here from CT....we will load UHaul and make the last trip. I don't have a lot a furniture so we think it will be doable.
We did it 5 times before I'd had my fill. I really enjoyed the flipping so that was part of it.

"You're not going to perch up there are you?"
P1312294.JPG

I know there are Silkied EEs, & Silkied Seramas, they don't look like Silkies.

I'm gonna make Giant Silkies with all the features. Not silkied Brahmas if that's what you're imagining? Yes this gonna take a long time to do, but it's worth it.
My Silkies are non-Vaulted, only a couple have partial/small vaults.
I want a giant silkie!

Good morning Cafe! Thanks for the coffee, Shad.
Shad, when we first bought this house and were in the demo process, I had the side door off the house and all the walls were down to the studs. A pair of dark eyed juncos persistently flew into the kitchen and were building a nest in the old stove vent in the wall. I'd come in to get a drink find another nest started and threw it outside. I did this 4 times in one day before they finally took the hint!
Off to PA again this morning. Everyone have a great day!
Thankfully the only bird thinking of nesting in here is a chicken. They wild birds come in for the chicken food and any crumbs they can find. It's a bit of a problem because they get stuck in here and try to fly through the windows if disturbed. I've had to catch a few in my hands and evict them.

Back
Top Bottom