BYC Café

Ground all white again overnight...supposed to get a couple-few inches then rain later. :rolleyes:
The forecast calls for a ghastly week ahead.

Good thing I didn't break a leg with my fall the other day.
Muscles still sore and weak, knee joints feel pretty good.

1704800410267.png

1704800305118.png

There's at least 1 remaining cup in the pot so it's first come first served today.
I don't know but I think I'm turning into "BRIDEZILLA" seeing how in 6 days my wedding will be exactly 5 months away and NONE of my Bride Tribe has their dresses yet so I sent them a link saying "This is the dress for the bride tribe. Yes, it comes in SAGE."

1704800534432.png
All my ladies have different shaped bodies so I figured this would work for all even though none are as thick as myself. Best 2 parts is 1.) it's less then $100 (actually less then $75) and 2.) they can reuse it for another type of special occasion if they so choose to. FH and I had to put our feet down on where Team Groom is going to get their outfits from seeing how we want all of them to match and we are afraid that if they all go to different places to get their outfits to color won't be the same.
I also did something else but FH doesn't know about it yet. I ordered us sashes
1704800857075.png
to wear to the next wedding event we go to which is in March. I already have the pass and best part was it was FREE!!!! O we can use the sashes for the SPRING BBQ's we are going to host or to different parties for us.

Good Morning Cafe’!

I’ve already finished my second cup of tea. Woke up at stupid o’clock and couldn’t get back to sleep.

Had communication with a neighbor yesterday. She invited us to a community meeting at their place to listen to a wind farm representative talk about a “wind project” that will likely be coming to our area. I hate those things! The turbines are so big and ugly. I’ve read that they create noise pollution and are hard on the wildlife. Thinking about this kept me awake after I woke up to use the bathroom.

Time to finish getting ready for school. The roads aren’t great, so I need to leave early.

Have a great day, everyone!

Good Morning Cafe’!

I’ve already finished my second cup of tea. Woke up at stupid o’clock and couldn’t get back to sleep.

Had communication with a neighbor yesterday. She invited us to a community meeting at their place to listen to a wind farm representative talk about a “wind project” that will likely be coming to our area. I hate those things! The turbines are so big and ugly. I’ve read that they create noise pollution and are hard on the wildlife. Thinking about this kept me awake after I woke up to use the bathroom.

Time to finish getting ready for school. The roads aren’t great, so I need to leave early.

Have a great day, everyone!
I wake up all the time, I average 4 hours of sleep every night. I understand the same things about wind farms, also all the oil products used to make them is crazy.

Back
Top Bottom