BYC Café

Thanks, it did.
This morning it's worn off and not easy moving around, some muscle pain all over but mostly knee joints are swollen and range of motion is very limited. Haven't had to walk so gingerly in a long time. But at least I can walk unaided.
Not sure how moving the new feed bag out to coop is gonna go later tho.<cringe>

You might want to take a bucket full today and repeat daily until the feed is transferred.

It's always something.
No sh!t...and it gets worse the older you get.

This a very good way to treat the pain.
Ibuprofen works good for me...and I hate baths, except for my old hot tubs(long gone now).

You might want to take a bucket full today and repeat daily until the feed is transferred.
That's one option.
Think I'm just going to (very carefully)lift it up the 3 steps 1 at a time.
I usually use a ramp and the hand truck, but that's hard on the legs/knees, especially with the kinda icy out there.

Thanks, it did.
This morning it's worn off and not easy moving around, some muscle pain all over but mostly knee joints are swollen and range of motion is very limited. Haven't had to walk so gingerly in a long time. But at least I can walk unaided.
Not sure how moving the new feed bag out to coop is gonna go later tho.<cringe>
Well, just put some feed in a bucket instead of taking the whole bag.

Good morning Cafe. Coffee is ready.

I spent over half the day yesterday dealing with estate issues. I filled out three forms, two of which need my signature either notarized or medallion gold stamped before I can mail them. I deposited some checks and had to get two others reissued because they voided due to the length of time that had passed before I got my Letters Testamentary. I paid 4 bills including the taxes due on the house, scheduled appointments to have mom's house appraised and her car jumped and towed to my house. And of course, updated my spreadsheet with all this activity.

It would be a lot easier for me if I could set up the estate account with Bill Pay but it doesn't work the same as a regular account. And I still haven't received the checks for the account.

I'm glad to be going back to work today after yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom