BYC Café

Sorry, you quoted me, so I thought you were taking to me.
Sorry, I forget things and get confused easily. I tried to get meds from the doctor for memory loss, but they just refer me to some other doctor that gives me a test and says I am "ok". Idk why they don't believe a person. I mean, how do they know what my memory was like before now?

We have solar farms out here. Not sure what they do to the environment.
Good Morning Cafe’!

I’ve already finished my second cup of tea. Woke up at stupid o’clock and couldn’t get back to sleep.

Had communication with a neighbor yesterday. She invited us to a community meeting at their place to listen to a wind farm representative talk about a “wind project” that will likely be coming to our area. I hate those things! The turbines are so big and ugly. I’ve read that they create noise pollution and are hard on the wildlife. Thinking about this kept me awake after I woke up to use the bathroom.

Time to finish getting ready for school. The roads aren’t great, so I need to leave early.

Have a great day, everyone!

We have Wind, lots of wind! Pretty, though
20240109_122431.jpg

1-3" of snow this morning and ~0.5"+ of rain this afternoon....what a mess.
They are forecasting a real mess for the next few days. If the rain/snow line location shifts a few miles north or south, it will make a big difference here.

I'm really hoping that Friday will not be bad enough to cancel our lunch out plans. It's hubby's birthday, and we really want to get together with our usual group of friends at our usual favorite restaurant.

They are forecasting a real mess for the next few days. If the rain/snow line location shifts a few miles north or south, it will make a big difference here.

I'm really hoping that Friday will not be bad enough to cancel our lunch out plans. It's hubby's birthday, and we really want to get together with our usual group of friends at our usual favorite restaurant.
Happy Birthday to hubby!

Back
Top Bottom