BYC Personal Pages Upgrade

Are any other users having problems submitting pictures from Photobucket to their BYC pages?

There are new pages that have been created with photobucket images, so we know it is working for some people.

how do i post?
hmm.png

Quote:
double check that you have entered the text for the link exactly as it should be. It loks like the las part of what you typed for your link is not quite correct, double check it by going to your page and check the address bar against what you had typed.

Quote:
photobucket puts all those things in the URLs so does this mean it isn't going to work with photobucket.......I really don't want to try to find another photo storage place...I quit using webshots because they started trying to charge me to d/l my OWN pictures.

I recently rescued a pekin duck that has septic arthritis. the duck is on meds, has been checked out by a vet and i was wondering if anyone has had a duck with this before. I want to comfort is more and i just do not know what to do. Right now it does not walk hardly at all its feathers are all ruffled up and it is very dirty. but it is eating and drinking okay. i also have another pekin duck and was going to put them together but the one that is sick seems too week and cant stand up for himself yet and i was wondering how long this would last and if there was a better way to introduce them when the sick one starts feeling better. thanks for anyones help.

Quote:
Hi stan, you should be able to copy / paste a counter onto the page from one of the web hit counter companies (a bunch of members have them).

In a future release we'll have counters on all pages.

Back
Top Bottom