Chicken breeders or Folks in South Africa?

And they're all more or less the same size...
wee.gif

This is what I have been busy with. Nearly done. Just have the roost to sort out and basics (water and feeder and nest material) left to do. Also debating covering the whole "roof area" with shade cloth.

Yep they get our duiker too, buggers is too nice but yeah Buggers - if our bloody Gov would pull their finger out and get this country organised maybe just maybe we wouldn't have all these randoms floating about and our game could live in peace.

Just as a matter of interest what type chooks do you think live at Inkandla?
smile.png

@whoop whoop unfortunately I would prob be banned for using the words that come to mind lol

well considering they seem to enjoy paying 10 times the price for what you actually getting i think there is only 1 choice for Nkandla chickens, it has to be this completely black one, only $2500 each.

That's because in kind of obsessing and hubby always tells me his work day ends at 4:30pm.... so when he comes home at 1pm and has no work for the rest of the day I put him to work. Hahahaha sorted! Just wish it isn't going to rain ALL WEEKEND! so not fair.

Oh adorable @Colin Fow !!!! that is the cutest!
@Gwyllm , as high/tall as possible,they always try to the highest place to sleep safely, away from predators, its their instinct. It must def be higher than the egg boxes, or they will sleep and poo in them. And if you build a sleeping house they can get on top, they will just get on top to sleep there, instead of inside. Especially the roos. That's my experience..Send pics when its finished!!

Back
Top Bottom