Consolidated Kansas

HEChicken, I just found the page for the 2013 version Here is the link: https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...racking-expenses-and-income-from-chickens/300 The corrected one is on post 306.
Thanks Trish.. very helpful.. but when i went to this one.. I didnt see the monthly pages to count eggs with..
did I miss some thing.

___ -- yes.. it was in the drop down in the lower left.. corner..

Welcome to new folks.. in Ks
I haven't caught up on posts. I just have a really sick feeling and I need to get it off my chest. <snip>
I so hope I am wrong. I feel sick to my stomach thinking about it and if someone really did shoot her I don't think I will be able to contain my anger. Please pray that I am wrong!!
oh.. yes.. ok.. and i sure do hope your wrong..
keep us posted.. i'm thinking bout ya.
Is everyone else getting stuff inthe ground?
I just put in some swiss chard. kale. onions potatoes. and would put in spinach if i could find the seeds..
I think there are some things that can go out .. < cold season crops>
good luck there..
I also.. need to start the peppers and tomatoes.. and I get the cartens from walmart they pack strawberries in.. and use them to bring in/out the starts.
I got one of those soil blocker.. things last year.. < the micro 20 > and it worked real good for the small seed things..
and i would set 8 or so sets of 20 / per strawberry carrier.
. and i found Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds here http://www.rareseeds.com/store/vegetables/
I figure they'll mach my heratage chooks..

Hechicken.. I looked at your coop page again..
https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/chook-nook-coop-build
I wonder if your automatic door is.. still doing a good job.. solor charger and all?
I read that you might pick a different one.. if you had a do over.. I wonder if you had a manufacture preference of guillotine style door
I think i'll be looking at one.. too..

thanks all ..

My heart is broken. DH looked for two hours and found Cloud's body. He is out picking her up right now. She is too heavy to lift and carry so he came home to get a sled.
Do you know how you just know something? I hear gun shots all the time out here and never think about them. But somehow I just knew when I heard those something had happened to one of my dogs. The word is out and if I find out who did this they will have hell to pay. She was found on my friend's property so no one was just in shooting her.
I am just very very sad and feel ill. Later the anger will set in.
That is the end of my dogs. I can't breed any more because she was the one I saved for that purpose. Had this happened and I'd known a couple hours earlier the last pup wouldn't have left. I would refunded her money and kept the dog.
How can anyone be so heartless. I am sorry but I just can't comment on other posts right now.

My heart is broken. DH looked for two hours and found Cloud's body. He is out picking her up right now. She is too heavy to lift and carry so he came home to get a sled.
Do you know how you just know something? I hear gun shots all the time out here and never think about them. But somehow I just knew when I heard those something had happened to one of my dogs.  The word is out and if I find out who did this they will have hell to pay. She was found on my friend's property so no one was just in shooting her.
That is the end of my dogs. I can't breed any more because she was the one I saved for that purpose. Had this happened and I'd  known a couple hours earlier the last pup wouldn't have left. I would refunded her money and kept the dog.
How can anyone be so heartless. I am sorry but I just can't comment on other posts right now.

Oh no... I'm so sorry about Cloud. Words just can't express how sad I'm to hear of this news. I can't believe how heartless people are. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.

Kuan

Do you know how you just know something? I hear gun shots all the time out here and never think about them. But somehow I just knew when I heard those something had happened to one of my dogs.  The word is out and if I find out who did this they will have hell to pay. She was found on my friend's property so no one was just in shooting her.
That is the end of my dogs. I can't breed any more because she was the one I saved for that purpose. Had this happened and I'd  known a couple hours earlier the last pup wouldn't have left. I would refunded her money and kept the dog.

Oh my friend, I am speechless!
So very very sorry.......... My heart is sad for your loss.

so sorry for your loss...what mean evil people those people are that shot her.

i ordered some snap on type feeders that look like space ships for my quail...all orschlens had was stuff to big for baby buttons but i found these and they'll be here monday according to the tracking site.

Hechicken.. I looked at your coop page again..
https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/chook-nook-coop-build
I wonder if your automatic door is.. still doing a good job.. solor charger and all?
I read that you might pick a different one.. if you had a do over.. I wonder if you had a manufacture preference of guillotine style door
I think i'll be looking at one.. too..
I am actually very happy with the door now. I was a little miffed they didn't include a longer cord for the light sensor but once I got it figured out and installed, it has worked flawlessly every night and every morning since I got it set up. I think I am sold on this model and probably wouldn't consider any other brand if I were to get another in the future.

Do you know how you just know something? I hear gun shots all the time out here and never think about them. But somehow I just knew when I heard those something had happened to one of my dogs. The word is out and if I find out who did this they will have hell to pay. She was found on my friend's property so no one was just in shooting her.
That is the end of my dogs. I can't breed any more because she was the one I saved for that purpose. Had this happened and I'd known a couple hours earlier the last pup wouldn't have left. I would refunded her money and kept the dog.
Oh Danz, I just can't believe it. I am so very, very sorry that this happened. I hope you are able to find out who did this.

Back
Top Bottom