coop Sold out :)

AHappychick

Wanna-be Farmer
11 Years
Dec 16, 2008
westchester
Ok the other post was locked but rather than send a PM to everyone I though I would be lazy and just announce it here.

The coops are built and the shipping date is set on July 17th according to my guy in China. I dont know how long they will take to arrive but know they are coming via container so I am thinking right at the end of July maybe beginig of Aug, but I hope not. I know everyone is anxiously awaiting them so I will update this as I know more and will get them shipped out immediatly upon arrivle.

Thanks Guys for making this possible
smile.png

Last edited:
Oh wow, that is great. I thought it would be longer.

I am leaving for Cheyenne Aug 6 and won't be back until the 19th for my son's wedding. So if it is in that time frame I won't be able to take delivery until I get back.

Let us know how it goes, thanks.

Catherine

Quote:
Im doing the crazy chicken butt dance!! we better set up a meeting date in August huh? woo-hooo

Yay...my duckie bachelor pad is coming and the home for some evil silkies. muahahahahahahaha

P.S. thank you for making these available for me to buy two of them and for others here at BYC. It is a very kind and great thing to do.
smile.png

Last edited:
Do you still have them for sale? What do they look like and how much?

havi and allison finch here is the link to the original post. Keep an eye on this thread and if someone does not follow through or cannot buy, she might have an extra come up for sale.

Here is the original thread...it is locked but you can see the pictures and get the info. I am buying two of them...just waiting for her to say "pay me" LOL

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=197445

Last edited:
Quote:
I ordered 2 -paid deposits for 2 but still unsure as I just bought cages that are great-Im deffinately taking 1 but...not sure if I need 2 now-Im sure she'll keep you posted if someone defaults on their wishes-They should be coming soon :)

Back
Top Bottom