coop Sold out :)

Sorry for the life of me I could not work it out!
tongue.png

Could you try sending me the dimensions, pictures, and any other details you might like to add and see if i can build them here in the USA for what they sell for. I would even be willing to help in the design and try to make any improvements you all would like. Not trying to be funny or mean but i think if we could find a way to make them here it would be better than sending our money to China. I would be glad to try to do them. Cant make any promises but i would give it a shot. Let me know. It would all depend on the material cost. Randy

Quote:
I would love to use the US and not China but I doubt that they could be made so cheaply here with labor included along with materials. I am able to buy everything wholesale so I could get the materials cheeper but each one would have to cost no more than $220 to make it worth it.

In the posts there are a lot of pics and the dementions are in the original post as well as in the assembly page I posted somewhere around page 10 on this thread.

Feel free to take a look and see if it is something you would like to try, at the very least you could make yourself one.
smile.png

i design and build my own for my own use. i just seen your thread and thought maybe i could help to try and keep that here in the U.S. If anyone was interrested. I'm not trying to cause u any problems.... I appologize if i offended you but i just feel that China and other countries get too much of our money as it is. I would try to help design and anyone could build? Just trying to help.. These would not be for me. We have alot bigger opperation. Just trying to help out fellow BYC members. Thanks take care, Randy

Quote:
oh no I was not offended at all like I said I would love to be able to have them made here, I just did not think it was possible. trust me it is not some big enterprise for me.

Back
Top Bottom