Coronation Sussex Thread!

Pics
Quote: I saved his link, I plan to try his eggs this coming year! I am still very determined to have this breed...someday
barnie.gif

I have had very good luck with mine for the past 3 years. I started with hatching eggs, then bought some from a friend. My favorite breed.

I just purchased my first Coronation Sussex pullets on Friday. I LOVE them! These girls hatched the week of Easter, so hopefully they will start laying soon. These aren't the best pictures as they were taken with my cell but I didn't want to be chasing them around with a camera right after they arrived. :p

I just purchased my first Coronation Sussex pullets on Friday. I LOVE them! These girls hatched the week of Easter, so hopefully they will start laying soon. These aren't the best pictures as they were taken with my cell but I didn't want to be chasing them around with a camera right after they arrived.
tongue.png

I really like this pic. I've heard about "getting all your ducks in a row." I guess it applies to chickens, too.
They're very pretty.

I just purchased my first Coronation Sussex pullets on Friday. I LOVE them! These girls hatched the week of Easter, so hopefully they will start laying soon. These aren't the best pictures as they were taken with my cell but I didn't want to be chasing them around with a camera right after they arrived.
tongue.png

Beauties! You are so lucky to have them
love.gif

Thank you all. I sure feel lucky to have them. They have settled in very nicely and are already more comfortable with me. I will have to try to get some good pics of them if the weather cooperates.

Maybe we should wait till one of the guys is heading over to barrow island and get some more eggs to you. I'm hoping that they might travel better in cabin luggage. Just have to send George back to his yard. He is sitting on my living room window looking very cute. I'm sure he thinks he is a " house chicken ". He happily follows me back over to the girls and even seems happy to visit with them.

You see that gate behind him? He is supposed to be on the other side of it! I've clipped his wing and given him a serious talking to, but all to no evail.
This is my favorite pic of his babes.

Wow he is gorgeous.

Back
Top Bottom