~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
18+ EGGS AVAILABLE!!!!

I have 12 Silkie eggs, and 6 Frizzle eggs available. PLUS whatever they may lay today. It's supposed to rain all day, here in central Florida...so, I don't know how many extras, they will decide to lay for me today. But whatever they do...will be included!

Bidding starts at $20.00, and that includes shipping.
smile.png

Anyway, the silkies are from my mixed color group. ALL silkies, are bearded, and have proper toes. NO single combs.

74850_splashsilkie.jpg

74850_photo_8f34e6f1-498b-7368-aa88-a262c287888d.jpg

74850_wp_000553.jpg

74850_wp_000551.jpg

74850_silkies1_2.jpg

74850_wp_000558.jpg

74850_blue_silkie1.jpg

Frizzle eggs, are from my cute little mixed up group. There is a beautiful, tiny, frizzled partridge cochin roo. Hens are serama, gold phoenix, and 1 silkie/bantam Salmon mixed hen.
I know...odd mixes...but they produce the cutest little tiny, mixed frizzle chicks!!

74850_wp_000298.jpg

74850_wp_000300.jpg

74850_photo_34bd892e-f6fd-4b24-ab76-08c675e15307.jpg

74850_photo_21f976b8-204a-eee9-8d84-4e183eea527d.jpg

anybody want these have to ship them today I have a buy it now auction in the sell section on them shipped for $20.00

12 Lavender Orpington hatching eggs. They are very beautiful birds, Lay Brown egg. Is a all lavender pen no splits. Have hatch a lot of chicks these year fertility is great. You will love having these beauties in you yard. Can not guarantee egg once leave the Post Office. Each egg is wrap in bubble wrap placed in an egg carton.Carton is wrap with some thing to secure it. The place in a priority box made sure carton can not move and shipped to you door. Check out my www.redroofhens.com

Some of these egg are already six days old . I am pricing them to sell. Ebay auction did not sell and birds are laying like crazy. some are dirty
Will close aution at 3:00

NPIP Certified Ga-1152
U.S. Pullorum-Typhoid Clean

I have again 18 fresh mille fluer/calico cochin bantam project eggs. I can ship any day you prefer.
I have all patterns and colors in these 2 pens. Buff with mille pattern, full mille pattern,
black slight calico pattern, full calico patterns and some with both pattern combined.
Awesome layers and great brooders. This is $ 20.00 includes shipping. Please make
payment to [email protected] Thanks

millecochs2.jpg
millecochs1.jpg
millecalicoroo.jpg
calicoroo.jpg

Last edited:
I will have 6 + extras of my blue laced red wynodotte hatching eggs. This birds come from Foley Farms, Blue Poultry,
Pauls Poultry. They are of very nice quality of all 3 colors in my pullets/hens my roos are black and blue no splash.
I have been getting mostly blue, black with very few splash chicks. This is $15.00 that includes shipping. Please make
payment to [email protected]

blrw1.jpg
blrwh1.jpg
blrwh2.jpg

Last edited:
Okay, I cannot 'guarantee' fertility on these, but I know I've seen them at least trying to breed. Currently I have at least 6 eggs from my White Chinese goose. She is the only Chinese I have, all my other geese are Embdens. So if they are fertile and do hatch, they would surely be mixed. Also, these are all from the same goose, she lays 4-5 eggs in a 7-day period. So some are a little 'old'. Additionally, these would probably be considered 'pullet' eggs since this girl was hatched this past spring.

Shipping would be based on your zip code plus 3% for Paypal fees. I do not charge for 'materials'. I would assume that shipping would range anywhere from $10-$15 depending on your location.

I don't know where to start bidding, so I guess I'll just ask you to be generous
wink.png
Just keep in mind this is for at least 6 GOOSE eggs that *should* be fertile. 2 of my ganders are at least 18 months old, the other 2 are at least 2 years. I also have one 'baby' gander, hatched this spring, but he doesn't seem all that interested in breeding
smile.png

Chinese girl:
DSC01001.jpg

Some of the Embdens:
DSC00996.jpg

DSC00989.jpg

Last edited:
They sure are beautiful, but i am holding out for the lavender....someday...I hope!...but maybe I could change my mind...
big_smile.png

oops...i forgot to quote...soggy bottom farm...the geese are nice too:lol:

Last edited:
12 Buckeye Hatching Eggs!

$20 total with shipping included. Can ship tomorrow (Monday). All eggs are under 3 days old right now. I have a great hatch rate under my broodies and have not lost any chicks. They're healthy, lively, and loud!

015-1.jpg

023.jpg

032-1.jpg

Once they leave my hands, I cannot guarantee that they will arrive in the condition I sent them. I will do my best to ensure that they are received in perfect condition.

Any questions on my birds, or the breed itself, feel free to ask. I don't think you will be disappointed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom