Crochet Granny Square SWAP ~ Fall 2011 (CLOSED!!!!)

Hey~ Just stopping in to say hello!!!! I hope everyone had a great weekend!!!!
smile.png

Had a Lovely weekend, Thank you - and I hope you did also!
smile.png

Course, I had planned on busting our my squares in a day on Sunday!!! But apparently Irene had different plans.. LOL!
I was SO jumpy with all the snap, crackle, pop, boom, no power stuff I couldn't sit still for more than a few seconds!! Didn't even Sleep!
Now, life is slowly returning to normal - once I get the neighbors tree cleaned up in my yard!! LOL!!

SO Glad to see so many doing the Swap!!! I can't Wait to start on mine!
SO thankful that Next week the kiddos go back to school!! WooHoo!!! Hookin' time ALL day, Every day once more!!!
smile.png

Quote:
Yes, so good to hear from you!!! Crazy storm! How did your peeps weather it? I'm so glad you and your family are safe! I finally played around w/ my new yarn last night just making the basic pattern. I've been surfing the web for free patterns and looking through my books, but a new pattern hasn't popped out at me yet.

Aww! Thanks for thinking of us!
hugs.gif

D.gif
SO didn't let my chickens out!! I considered it though... Ya see, I had gone outside around 10am and could hear the wind howling, but only the tippy-tops of the trees moved! I thought 'Gosh now that's weird!! Maybe I should just let them all out. No sense keeping the poor things all cooped up for no reason.' Mentioned my thinking to my Hubby who truly thought I was out of my mind. I convinced him to go outside, but then the power went out - took as God's way of saying 'Are you Nuts, woman? Leave 'em be!' LOL!! Totally spoiled them the next morning with LOTS of fresh fruit & veg bits!
big_smile.png

Gonna have quite a bit of wood this coming winter... Spent the past 2 days helping friends w/ their fallen trees - SO SORE!!!
th.gif

Smitty I feel you're pain, too!! New yarn to play with and create something for someone and NO pattern to make it into!!
rant.gif
Totally top 5 peeves!! LOL!!
wink.png

Getting back on track is Such an effort... I'll get there though!!
thumbsup.gif

I would have gotten more done last night but my little monster kept crawling up onto me and the yarn(don't worry, she was clean!). We went to the Vet today and found out that she may have a fractured jaw. It's been kinda swollen and tender and she's been acting pretty 'blah' and needy since the swelling showed up.... still not sure how it happened.

Back
Top Bottom