Cut back on cholesterol and saturated fat...

Quote:
Fried chicken? French fries? How about a cheese filled quesadilla? I have a secret obsession with cheese. My mom always has yelled at me for my cheese intake, but I LOVE the stuff! Shh, don't tell the chickens but I don't really care for the taste of eggs, so when I make an omelet, I add lots of cheese, cause I like the taste of cheese. I'm going to be 35 next month and my mother STILL chastises me if she sees me making an omelet!
th.gif

By the way, are you a nutritionist? Just wondering.
smile.png

Not officially
big_smile.png

I am what you might call a Traditional Foods Brat
lol.png

Quote:
Fried chicken? French fries? How about a cheese filled quesadilla? I have a secret obsession with cheese. My mom always has yelled at me for my cheese intake, but I LOVE the stuff! Shh, don't tell the chickens but I don't really care for the taste of eggs, so when I make an omelet, I add lots of cheese, cause I like the taste of cheese. I'm going to be 35 next month and my mother STILL chastises me if she sees me making an omelet!
th.gif

By the way, are you a nutritionist? Just wondering.
smile.png

i HAVE to have cheese everyday. i am totally TOTALLY addicted. cheese and dr. pepper
big_smile.png
i think i am going to get some cheese and crackers now
big_smile.png
lol

Nope
lol.png

Alright, I know its late! I am staying up waiting for Dh to get back from hunting.

Its Red Meat.
Guess what a cow eats? Or is supposed to eat
roll.png

Quote:
Its ok. You are not alone. Tends to be very common today, because of how we are insulated from what Real food is, and where it comes from.

So...my point is...

We are asked to lower our intake of foods that supposedly contain bad cholesterol, such as real fats, red meat, dairy, etc., and if you do so, guess what happens?
Exactly what "they" tell you its supposed to prevent!

Last edited:
LOL, you are told to not eat eggs if your cholesterol is high.My FIL was strict about his eggs due to chol.

I ate an egg daily for the past 2 months and skipped the meat. While my total and LDL dropped I was disappointed my HDL dropped too! Now I am at a higher heart attack risk with my lower HDL than I was when my LDL was high. Ugh. I still eat my eggs.

Back
Top Bottom