destruction and disposal orders HELP

:frow https://youtu.be/ZL204DMKICg (quick video) i just to thank everybody once again for ALL of your support -- my Christmas would have been a hauntingly quiet one without your efforts --- this wouldn't have had the outcome that it did, without you :bow .. birds are all fine and i plan on becoming npip in jan/feb with routine AI tests as well... if i can ever help any of you with info, etc., please don't hesitate to call me 631-210-4127.... i rarely answer, but feel free to leave a message if i don't.. i wish you all a Merry Christmas, a Happy Hannukah, a Blessed Kwanza, and a Happy New Year! warmest regards, john and the flock:hugs
Wonderful to hear from you and see your beautiful flock again, John!! Wow, those goslings sure grew up into a gorgeous flock! So awesome things worked out for you and happy you are spending the holidays with all your babies instead of without. Happy Holidays, John and enjoy. :hugs

John, it was great to hear from you again and see how well your birds are doing. You, being the kind of man you are, don't seem to realize that you did all of us a huge service by being so open about your situation. A lot of us, me included, once blindly thought that these kinds of stories were quick sound bytes on the news. You brought home to us that at any given time anyone of us could find ourselves in your shoes. By sharing your fear, your anger, and your determination, you opened a lot of eyes and I, for one, am very grateful. It is my great privilege to have "walked" beside you from the start of this journey.

May your life continued to be blessed by the flock you love so much. And may we be blessed to keep following your adventures, good and bad, for a long time to come.

Hey there John, I was thinking about you just the other day, so good to hear that things are going well and wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas also.

Jack is a cutie and your birds are beautiful
love.gif
If I lived close by you there would definitely be a risk of you losing a couple of birds .. I so want a couple of your Silkies .. adorable!
wink.png

I totally echo what Blooie said and thank you also. It definitely was an education for all of us in that it could happy to any of us.

Not only was the battle won but friends were made
hugs.gif

Its great to hear from you John and glad to know that your birds are safe and sound with you as their caretaker.
I also echo the others, you are a blessing to all who shared your journey!

Happy holidays to you and yours, and keep on keepin on!

frow.gif
https://youtu.be/ZL204DMKICg (quick video)

i just to thank everybody once again for ALL of your support -- my Christmas would have been a hauntingly quiet one without your efforts --- this wouldn't have had the outcome that it did, without you
bow.gif

birds are all fine and i plan on becoming npip in jan/feb with routine AI tests as well...

if i can ever help any of you with info, etc., please don't hesitate to call me 631-210-4127.... i rarely answer, but feel free to leave a message if i don't..

i wish you all a Merry Christmas, a Happy Hannukah, a Blessed Kwanza, and a Happy New Year!
Merry Christmas! Glad to hear you and the flock are doing well!!

John, it was great to hear from you again and see how well your birds are doing. You, being the kind of man you are, don't seem to realize that you did all of us a huge service by being so open about your situation. A lot of us, me included, once blindly thought that these kinds of stories were quick sound bytes on the news. You brought home to us that at any given time anyone of us could find ourselves in your shoes. By sharing your fear, your anger, and your determination, you opened a lot of eyes and I, for one, am very grateful. It is my great privilege to have "walked" beside you from the start of this journey.

May your life continued to be blessed by the flock you love so much. And may we be blessed to keep following your adventures, good and bad, for a long time to come.
xs 2 Well said!

Back
Top Bottom