Sponsored Post Do you celebrate the holidays with your chickens? Tell us how!

Okay, here we go! This is our coop this year. The girls got all decked out for Christmas!

Kitty in the wreath... "I cannot believe these humans put me in a wreath!
What do they think I am, an ornamental breed?"

"Yes, this is my coop. Isn't it nice and festive?"

"Georgie and I have been good chickens this year!"

"So that's what the humans do with our shed feathers..."

"Georgie, is that Santa on the roof?!"

I have a Christmas birthday, and this is what I woke up to this morning! Chicken cards, too!

Last edited:
Awwww I LOVE the feather WREATH Great idea!!!! I wanted to do someting with feathers on the xmas tree but with being sick havent done anything :(

LOve your pics and coop is adorable!!

Awwww I LOVE the feather WREATH Great idea!!!! I wanted to do someting with feathers on the xmas tree but with being sick havent done anything :(

LOve your pics and coop is adorable!!

Very adorable! Iove the one in the wreath and the featherwreath!

Thank you!! The one in the wreath is Kitty, our girl with the most personality. She is a lap chicken, but she always speaks (er, um, clucks) her mind. When I held her in the wreath, she sat still and posed, and then, apparently she became bored with that. With great fanfare, she launched herself upward and flew out through the middle of the wreath... Wish we had caught it on tape.

Last edited:
Okay, here we go! This is our coop this year. The girls got all decked out for Christmas!

Kitty in the wreath... "I cannot believe these humans put me in a wreath!
What do they think I am, an ornamental breed?"

"Yes, this is my coop. Isn't it nice and festive?"

"Georgie and I have been good chickens this year!"

"So that's what the humans do with our shed feathers..."

"Georgie, is that Santa on the roof?!"

I have a Christmas birthday, and this is what I woke up to this morning! Chicken cards, too!
The feather wreath is so pretty! Would have loved to see Kitty fly through the wreath, lol! By the way, happy BIRTHDAY!!!! Gotta love chicken gifts!

We decorated our chicken run and coop this year and really enjoy it. The chickies got a hanging cabbage and flock block for their Christmas goodies. Now I just have to figure out how to keep a determined squirrel away....
barnie.gif

Your coop is beautiful! A chicken cottage, so pretty. So many nice details. I like the garden bed all around the perimeter, it must be pretty in the summer.

Back
Top Bottom