Dog thread!šŸ¾

My 3 dogs. River 2 yr old mix-Loves chickens. Maddie the Dalmatian-Loves to chase chickens and give them mini heart attacks. Mavis 8 yr old mix. They all love to eat chicken poop šŸ¤Ŗ

Attachments

• IMG_1841.jpeg
    IMG_1841.jpeg
    506.2 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0593.jpeg
    IMG_0593.jpeg
    419.2 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_8149.jpeg
    IMG_8149.jpeg
    234.4 KB · Views: 8
Yeah it is! I really love retrievers too so Iā€™ll probably always have a retriever or mix thereof too lol and I want to try spaniels or pointers too lol like a GSP, Brittany, cocker, springer, field spaniel, etc. and wow I didnā€™t realize she was a cross! Cross with what? Or do you not know?
Brittany spaniels are one of our favorites. Extremely intelligent and active dogs but not necessarily hyper. We've used them for bird hunting, and once they get older, they make exceptional pets.

This thread has been unlocked. For those members who may need a refresher here's the link to the terms and rules.

BYC strongly discourages any religious, or political debates. Please be respectful to other members as we are all different and we should all respect that.

Please no trolling or flaming other members whether intentional or unintentional.

Please report any problem posts instead of responding to them.

Dogs is a topic that should bring people together.

Thank you.

oldhenlikesdogs

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom