Dogs are leaving

Kitt

Songster
8 Years
Apr 1, 2011
Texas
Told MIL NOT to leave her dogs un attended....well she done it. I lost 1 OEG my lakenvelder, 3 buff orps and my DD br.
The BR was my daughters therapy pet since her therapy dog is old. Yes my DD has some special needs.

I lost it.

The replacement is going to cost and MIL IS paying for it. Since I can not order small amounts I figure the 25 min will do since her son cost me my others.

May not be on much due to dealing with my DD and mil and don't want to be in a bad mood and take it out on anyone here that don't deserve my attitude.

sad.png

I am so sorry for you and your DD....those dogs would be at the pound by now and MIL with them if it were here. Zero tolerance for ignoring my rules regarding my animals.

Like Cetawin, I have little patience with people who won't follow house rules. But Kitt, I am also personally sending the fence builder's kids to college. Only way I could be sure my birds were mostly safe was a bunch of fencing.
hmm.png

Sorry about your losses, that stinks.
hugs.gif

Awww Kitt! I'm so sorry.

Listen, you can order less than 25. Ideal Poultry is in Cameron, TX. How far is that from y'all?

I'm multi-tasking to the point that I'm ready to pull my hair out, but I'll PM you in a bit.
hugs.gif

I send the MIL to the pond and send the dogs away to someone who would actually care for them and be responsible for their actions. A dog is a dog but a person thinks and should respect your wishes. Not only has she hurt you but your daughter as well. Let that rest easy on her conscience. Though if she is like my paternal grandfather....well I let's say I know he isn't with the angels know. Good luck and I am sorry for your loss and your daughter's.

Back
Top Bottom