Duck Breed Focus - Muscovy

Pics
Quote:
ep.gif
hope I don't have any of this breed! have a real mix of ducks here.

These are my duckies tum tum snapy and snaper tum tum loves cudling and attention snapy nibles ad snaper bites lol I swear if he/she had teath id make him my gaurd dog

Here are a few of the new Muscovies that we picked up last week. Pictures were taken the day we got home and began processing them, a mist of VetRX, plenty of food and water with vitamins and electrolytes. The garage was a mess and even more of a mess once we began to move them out to the duck and geese pens!! Very timid but we're being very patient and hospitable with our new friends.

Here are a few of the new Muscovies that we picked up last week. Pictures were taken the day we got home and began processing them, a mist of VetRX, plenty of food and water with vitamins and electrolytes. The garage was a mess and even more of a mess once we began to move them out to the duck and geese pens!! Very timid but we're being very patient and hospitable with our new friends.

@tmorgan46 they are beautiful and will make a great addition to the flock you already have. Love them Scovy's

Oh @Miss Lydia The pictures don't do them justice!! There are a couple of young ducks who are absolutely stunning!! The 2nd photo from the top has the two I'm talking about, the most right two. They are two of the most "purty" little girls!!! I can't wait till I can get some more photos centered on each one. More to come. And thank you so much for your kind words.
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom