Duck Breed Focus - Muscovy

Pics
I get probably 75 or so eggs a season, but we hatch all ours. I would get more if I collected daily and didn't let them brood themselves. They lay probably 5 days out of 7, possibly more during breeding season. Ours start late February and lay up to late September.
Sounds good I want them to hatch out their own ducklings

What is a good recommended breeder for Muscovies? I really want some, but I can't find a good breeder, I live in Virginia. I'd like chicks but eggs would work too. Thank you!!

@mom of silkies we have 20+ eggs in an incubator right now. Not sure if we meet the requirements of breeder you're looking for but you're more than welcome to any that hatch and fertile eggs as well. We're collecting between 5 and 7 per day.
Let me know if we're close enough and if you're interested.

Troy & Tina

@mom of silkies we have 20+ eggs in an incubator right now. Not sure if we meet the requirements of breeder you're looking for but you're more than welcome to any that hatch and fertile eggs as well. We're collecting between 5 and 7 per day.
Let me know if we're close enough and if you're interested.

Troy & Tina
Yes! Please let me know! Can you pm me more information on them? Thank you!

I collected 70 eggs today. They are all fertile, our gals simply will not sit on them. I am looking to start selling them asap, of course friends, family, coworkers, facebookers and back yard chicken people get first dibs. What do you want to know? We are not breeders by trade, simply a small hobby rescue that got started by a whim, we feed our animals organic feed and of course they do "free" range. I am working on our Facebook page hoping to have that up this weekend. My husband places a lot of care into the animals, he is truly a duck whisperer. I spend time with them as well, feeding meal worms, and gathering eggs. Our goose loves me a bit much. Muskovies are quiet ducks they hiss not quack they are very cute as ducklings and the females are so pretty! We are loacated in Stafford Virginia, not very far off of 95. They are great bug killers. We have even seen them take out a small snake. Let us know how interested you are.

Thanks
Tina and Troy

Back
Top Bottom